Monday 23 February 2009

Beer Under the Pier



When I was in Taunton I posted a picture of a beer can pushed into the branches of a tree but this one taken under the pier has really got me thinking.

Someone has tied these cans of 'Probably the Best Beer in the World' together.  Was it done here?  Did they come here with the tide & just get caught up?  WHY would you tie them together in the first place?

I did once wear a belt made from beer cans, but that was a long time ago and probably the less said the better...

4 comments:

Sterl the Pearl's Daily Pics of Boulder said...

cool!

Lowell said...

I agree with Tanya. But I want to hear more about the belt...

Jane Hards Photography said...

Only a photographer would be grateful for this quirky image. Think we need to here more about the beear can belt though...

Stefan Jansson said...

These things can happen when you drink beer. I will drink a beer every now and then...